About Carol Lister
My Client-First Philosophy
Many qualities and skills go hand in hand with being a successful real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. But I believe it is my genuine enthusiasm to roll up my sleeves and get to work solving the needs of my clients that contributes to why over 90% of my business comes from repeat clients and referral.
That said, during my many years marketing and selling real estate in Bozeman, Montana, I have also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting YOU, my client first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. I have always respected those who have taken the time and made the commitment to be knowledgeable in their field through ongoing education and training, and have tried to combine those with my experience, hard work and dedication to deliver the best results. contact me.
- Listing and Selling Real Estate for over 30 years exclusively in the greater Bozeman area
- Individualized service to meet the needs of each client no matter the price range
- Understanding of both Buyer and Seller Representation
- Relocation specialist offering overnight assistance
- Award winning salesperson and honored by peers
- Knowledgeable through ongoing education and earned designations
- Specializes in New Construction, Historic and Fine Homes
- Served in Local and State Associations, including as past President of the Gallatin Association of Realtors
- Proven success working with Buyers and Sellers.